Dentists. Chefs. Flight attendants. Medicare retirees. This is just the beginning of the list. Each of these people face the risk for back and/or neck pain. Several professions are simply create more risk due to the nature of their job. Setting up an appointment to see a chiropractor for these neuromusculoskeletal and musculoskeletal conditions is a great idea. Back pain and neck pain and the associated arm pain and leg pain are spinal conditions chiropractic physicians are trained and skilled to manage. And in Southern New Hampshire, New Hampshire Spine and Sport helps contain the risk and reduce the pain for Southern New Hampshire workers of all vocations AND avocations!
In a recent report, researchers compared patients (Medicare beneficiaries from 66 to 99 years of age) seeing a chiropractor versus a primary care physician (PCP). The patients desired care for a neuromusculoskeletal problem. The probability of injury or risk of injury to head/neck/trunk of a patient within 7 days of the visit was 76% LOWER for chiropractic office visit patients than those patients who saw a PCP:
- Chiropractic: only 40 per 100,000 patients
- PCP: 152 per 100,000 patients (1)
Therefore, come see your Southern New Hampshire chiropractor - your back pain specialist - for your neuromusculoskeletal aches and pains! Our gentle chiropractic care - the evidence-based Cox Technic - is so relieving.
But it’s not just the Medicare aged patients who may benefit from Southern New Hampshire chiropractic care.
- 30.09% of airline cabin crew have neck pain. (2)
- 83.3% of dentists report neck pain, 56.7% complained about back pain, and 41% describe shoulder problems. Female dentists seem more at risk of neckache, discomfort and pain in shoulder and hand than males. (3)
- 65.8% of male commercial kitchen workers reported back pain within the past year. Commercial kitchen workers need a good chiropractor when their jobs get to their backs!
- Chief cooks get the most back pain (79.2%).
- Assistant cooks are next (71.4%).
- Kitchen aids get it, too (30.0%). (4)
So whether you are a Southern New Hampshire home chef or a commercial chef, New Hampshire Spine and Sport is ready to help manage your back pain
and share some tips on its prevention.
No matter your profession or your stage in worklife, contact New Hampshire Spine and Sport for a thorough spinal examination today to reduce your risk of and get relief for your Southern New Hampshire back pain or neck pain.